Comfort Keepers Offers High-Quality Home Care in Benicia, CA
Professional home care from compassionate caregivers help support the independent lifestyles of seniors in Benicia, CA
Comfort Keepers has been serving seniors across the United States for more than two decades. We’ve learned that seniors have a wide variety of home care needs and have developed a unique approach to senior care services. With a wide variety of senior care options, Comfort Keepers encourages seniors in Benicia, CA, to continue to live independent, active, and healthy lifestyles at home.
Each of our care programs is customized to meet the unique needs of each senior client and their families. As a senior’s level of care progresses, specialized services can be integrated into their care plan so that caregivers and quality of care remain consistent.
Let’s take a look at our care service options in Benicia, CA.
- Personal Care - including services such as bathing, grooming, and dressing, toileting and incontinence care, mobility assistance, feeding, and more.
- Companion Care - consisting of services such as companionship, meal preparation, running errands, medication reminders, housekeeping, grocery shopping, transportation, and more
- Interactive Caregiving - allowing seniors to remain physically, mentally, and socially active as they age. This unique caregiving philosophy is an essential part of all our home care programs.
- Respite Care - supporting primary or family caregivers by providing care to seniors in their absence
- Fall Risk Reduction - focusing on improving senior safety at home by reducing the risk of falls through a number of strategies, including fall-proofing the home and encouraging balance-boosting exercise.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease Care - catering to seniors diagnosed with any form of dementia, in-home memory care can enhance home safety, boost memory recollection, slow down the progression of the condition, and allow for greater independence on a day-to-day basis.
- End of Life Care - serving seniors who are terminally ill and also helping families cope with the prognosis. It can be provided independently or combined with hospice care.
- Transitioning Home - assisting seniors following a hospital stay
- 24 Hour Home Care - providing care and support round the clock for seniors with advanced care needs.
In addition to the home care services provided by a Comfort Keepers caregiver, we also offer several safety products, such as personal emergency response systems, medication management systems, home monitoring systems, and grandPad senior tablet.
For more information about our care programs or safety devices, please give us a call today at (707) 297-3012. We are happy to answer any questions you may have!
Contact Comfort Keepers of Fairfield, CA
Thank you for your message! We will be in contact with you soon.