Comfort care for seniors, right at home.
Comfort Keepers of Vacaville, CA is proud to offer in home comfort care to Fairfield, Vallejo, Benicia and the surrounding areas. Regardless of your location, our trusted caregivers are committed to caring for your loved ones and elevating their spirits daily.
In addition to providing care in the home, our caregivers encourage seniors to stay active in their communities by participating in local events, visiting with friends and family, and supporting local businesses whenever possible.
Some of the comfort care services available near Vacaville, CA include:
- Interactive Caregiving – A unique approach to caregiving that encourages seniors to take an active role in their health and wellness
- Personal Care – An array of care services that maintains a senior’s dignity if assistance is needed with bathing, grooming, toileting, incontinence care, transferring and positioning, or mobility assistance
- Companion Care – A helping hand when it comes to grocery and home goods shopping, meal preparation, and incidental transportation
- Respite Care – Part-time assistance that temporarily relieves family caregivers of their duties.
- Transitioning Care – Home care that helps seniors adjust to independent living after a hospital stay for surgery, illness, or other major medical events
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care – Specialized in-home memory care that allows seniors with dementia to remain in familiar surroundings with an experienced caregiver
- 24 Hour Home Care – Around the clock assistance that offers added security and safety for seniors who are prone to wandering or need help during the night
- End of Life Care – Compassionate care that supports seniors and their families during this difficult time
If you have questions about the in home comfort care we offer in your community, please call our office at (707) 297-3012 or contact us online.