Learn how technology can enhance elderly care
Comfort Keepers is a leading elderly care services provider in Fairfield, CA, and around the country. As such, we aim to constantly improve our services and offer our clients innovative care solutions that can further support their independence. In addition to providing high-quality care services that allow your senior loved one to continue living in the comfort of their own home for longer, we also offer various products that can increase your senior mom or dad’s safety at home.
Our SafetyChoice devices can enable your loved one to enjoy more freedom in their daily activities, while also reducing the amount of care or supervision needed. As part of our elderly care plans, we offer:
- Home Monitoring Systems
- Includes window alarms, door alarms and smoke detectors that will alert the station of any abnormal activity or irregularities.
- Emergency Response Systems
- If a senior should fall or experiences a safety issue, all they must do is push the button on the device and it will notify the station, who will then alert the appropriate channels, including family members, caregivers or local authorities. Buttons can also be created in the form of a necklace or bracelet for added convenience.
- Medication Management Systems
- Include pill dispensers that ensure your senior takes the appropriate dosage at the appropriate time of day or night
Our experienced care staff can recommend devices that will best fit your senior mom or dad’s specific needs. A professional elderly care provider can also show your loved one how to use the devices properly. Finally, each of our systems has an automatic backup, which ensures that the devices will continue to work despite power or phone line failures.
If you are interested in learning more about our SafetyChoice products, you can read more about each device on our website; we have brochures and other informative articles that explain how the devices work, what their features are, and how they can benefit seniors. If you would like to talk to us about our services or products, please give us a call today for more information at (707) 297-3012. We’re happy to help!