- Private Duty Nursing
- Assisted Living in the Home
- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Respite Care
- Meal Preparation
- Grocery / Home Shopping
- Medication Reminders
- Fall Risk Reduction
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care
- End of Life Care
- Transitioning Home
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Veterans Care
- grandPad Senior Tablet
- Safety Technology
Private Duty Nursing Services From Comfort Keepers Of Vacaville, CA
Comfort Keepers provide medical home care with our private duty nursing services
There are cases when a family caregiver or even a professional in home care provider is unable to meet the increasing medical needs of a senior loved one. When this happens, Comfort Keepers has a solution. Our expert nurses can provide private duty nursing services and make sure your loved one continues to live safely in the comfort of their own home rather than relocating to a nursing facility or hospital.
What Is Private Duty Nursing?
Unlike traditional caregiving services, where trained caregivers usually provide non-medical care to the recipient, private duty nursing allows individuals to remain in their home and receive one-on-one medical care. Private duty nursing from Comfort Keepers provides a high level of care as licensed or registered nurses work closely with professional caregivers and family members who are there to perform companion and homemaker services.
How We Help
One of our skilled home health licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) can assist your loved one by:
- Preparing weekly doses of medications by filling pill boxes or automatic dispensing units to make sure your loved one’s medications are administered properly and in a timely manner
- Administering oral and topical medications such as eye drops and eardrops, injections, nebulizers, inhalants, and oxygen
- Providing personal medical care such as nail trimming, oral cavity suctioning, and bowel movement supervision
- Preparing insulin syringes, interpreting blood sugar results, and filling up and/or mixing insulin for upcoming injections
- Maintaining ostomy and catheter hygiene
- Providing care training for members of the family
At Comfort Keepers, our private duty nurses can cater for your loved one according to a pre-determined schedule of visits or provide around-the-clock care every day of the week. We will work together with your Mom or Dad’s medical team and family caregivers to provide the highest quality of care. With private duty nursing, your loved one can remain in the comfort of their home for longer and avoid a costly nursing home or a prolonged hospital stay.
Learn more about our private duty nursing services by getting in touch with your local Comfort Keepers office today at (707) 297-3012. One of our friendly client care coordinators will be more than happy to answer any question you might have and schedule a free in-home consultation where we can assess your loved one’s needs. We are looking forward to working with your family!
Contact Comfort Keepers of Vacaville, CA
Thank you for your message! We will be in contact with you soon.