- Private Duty Nursing
- Assisted Living in the Home
- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Respite Care
- Meal Preparation
- Grocery / Home Shopping
- Medication Reminders
- Fall Risk Reduction
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care
- End of Life Care
- Transitioning Home
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Veterans Care
- grandPad Senior Tablet
- Safety Technology
Advanced Home Care Services in Fairfield, CA Enhances Safety and Reduces Risk of Falls
Comfort Keepers incorporates home safety into every advanced home care plan in Fairfield, CA
Every eleven seconds a senior is treated for a fall in the emergency room. Since many of them already struggle with various chronic conditions and ailments, falling and sustaining a serious injury may result in broken bones, prolonged hospital stays, and loss of mobility and independence.
However, falls and fall-related injuries are preventable. To help seniors in this important matter, Comfort Keepers offers specialized balance care and fall risk reduction services. Our advanced home care services in Fairfield, CA, provide enhanced safety in your loved one’s surroundings and help your senior mom or dad continue living independently in the comfort of their home.
- Step 1: Prepare With A Free In-Home Consultation
- A member of our advanced home care team will visit your loved one’s home in Fairfield, CA, for a free in-home consultation. The purpose of this visit is to assess your parent’s living conditions, determine potential fall and tripping hazards, and conclude what type of personalized care plan is advised.
- In addition to this, our seasoned professionals can suggest home modifications such as installing grab bars in key areas throughout the house, reducing clutter, and rearranging furniture.
- Step 2: Encourage Movement
- In addition to in-home modifications, you can help your loved one improve their balance and flexibility through physical activity.
- A professional care provider can encourage your senior mom or dad to engage in a low-impact exercise regimen, as well as assist them with stretching and performing exercises safely. Light physical exercise can help your loved one improve their mobility and gait and eventually overcome any accumulated fear of falling.
- Step 3: Transportation Services
- Comfort Keepers advanced home care plans in Fairfield, CA, also include incidental transportation for when your senior loved one has a scheduled appointment at the doctor’s office or they just need to run an errand, offering you peace of mind that your parent is in the safe hands of Comfort Keepers.
Should you like to learn more about fall risk reduction management or other home care services we provide for senior clients in the wider area of Fairfield, CA, contact our local office today at (707) 297-3012 or schedule a free in home consultation!
Contact Comfort Keepers of Fairfield, CA
Thank you for your message! We will be in contact with you soon.