- Private Duty Nursing
- Assisted Living in the Home
- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Respite Care
- Meal Preparation
- Grocery / Home Shopping
- Medication Reminders
- Fall Risk Reduction
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care
- End of Life Care
- Transitioning Home
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Veterans Care
- grandPad Senior Tablet
- Safety Technology
Our Home Care Providers Offer Friendly Companionship for Seniors in Fairfield, CA
Learn more about how help from a home care provider can keep your loved one healthy & safe
Many seniors prefer to age in their own homes where they are surrounded by familiar objects and loved ones. Your senior mom or dad may be able to complete most tasks on their own but could benefit from the help of home care providers from Comfort Keepers.
Companionship from a caregiver can provide friendship, assistance, and security for independent seniors. At Comfort Keepers, we consider the living preferences and interests of our senior clients and do our best to pair them with compatible caregivers. They are uniquely trained to tend to the social and mental needs of seniors while providing the highest quality care. This means that while preparing meals, performing light housekeeping, taking walks in the yard, our caregivers are keeping your senior safe while lending a listening ear and compassionate heart.
Conversation and Companionship
Our Comfort Keepers provide clients with companionship, for instance through conversation or when they sit down to share a meal. Social contact such as this is proven to enhance seniors’ health, happiness, and quality of life.
- Meal Preparation - Many seniors do not have the ability to shop for groceries and fix a well-balanced meal. Comfort Keepers can prepare hot, delicious, nutritious meals based on their clients’ preferences to help them get the proper nutrition they need. Clients may help with meal preparation as their abilities permit.
- Laundry - Our Comfort Keepers will tend to the laundry either at their clients’ homes or a laundry facility, and will wash, dry, fold, iron, and put clothes away. We work to ensure that each client’s laundry is done according to his or her preferences.
- Light Housekeeping - Our light housekeeping services cover most domestic tasks. Often seniors are able and want to join their caregivers or in-home care providers in housework, which can help them feel useful and needed. These tasks include vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and mopping floors, and cleaning bathrooms and kitchens. Please be advised that Comfort Keepers do not provide outdoor cleaning or maintenance services.
- Grocery Shopping/Errands - Comfort Keepers will shop for groceries at the stores their clients prefer and run errands such as picking up prescriptions or going to the post office. Clients may choose to stay home or come along and help with shopping and errands as an excellent way to stay active and engaged. Comfort Keepers will use any coupons provided.
- Incidental Transportation - Our Comfort Keepers can provide incidental transportation for clients, allowing them the freedom to go shopping and attend other activities or get to medical appointments, the barbershop or beauty salon, and other places the senior chooses. Getting a senior out and about is good for the senior’s mind, body, and spirit.
- Medication Reminders - Although Comfort Keepers cannot administer medications, they can help ensure that clients take their own medications as prescribed. Our Comfort Keepers can assist with opening medication containers, read labels, and remind their clients when it is time to take a dose.
- 24-Hour Care - Depending on the client’s needs, Comfort Keepers can provide care for just a few hours a week or provide full-time, in-home care. Through our 24-hour senior care service, a team of Comfort Keepers coordinates caregiving responsibilities in shifts. This offers clients and their families’ full-time peace of mind.
If you have questions about the companion care services available in your area, please contact your local home care provider office in Fairfield, CA today at (707) 297-3012 or schedule a free in home consultation with us! We are happy to help you in any way we can.
Contact Comfort Keepers of Fairfield, CA
Thank you for your message! We will be in contact with you soon.