About Comfort Keepers Senior Care Services
Your local Comfort Keepers office is owned and operated by Ana Preciado. Ana and the "Comfort Keepers family" have been providing in home senior care, respite care, and dementia care. They assist families such as yours with the question of how to safely and positively address the challenges that come with needing a little help with personal care, transportation, companionship, meal preparation, and more in order to stay in one’s own home. Comfort Keepers has been providing senior care locally since 2003. They have helped many of your neighbors and work closely with local hospitals, physicians, assisted living facilities, and other elder care professionals with one goal in mind - providing the best in home care to your loved one!
Comfort Keepers is proud to serve Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Winters, Elmira, Vallejo and surrounding areas. Comfort Keepers can provide care from as little as a few hours a week, full-time daily care, or 24 hour home care. We help families create a care plan that best suits their individual needs. Our caring staff is bonded and insured and eager to help with any care needs.
Want to learn more about Comfort Keepers senior care? Want to learn more about our SafetyChoice® line of in-home technology solutions? Interested in having Comfort Keepers give a group presentation or an in-service? Please let us know and we will gladly assist you!
The idea behind Interactive Caregiving®—backed by solid research—is that seniors who stay actively engaged in life retain better cognitive function, remain in better physical condition, and live happily and independently longer.
Interactive Caregiving is based on five primary components, which Comfort Keepers put to work as we care for, engage and interact with our clients:
- An active senior mind promotes independence, better mental and physical health, happiness and a longer life.
- A physically active senior maintains strength and independence, lessening or delaying the effects of aging.
- A well-nourished senior is more energetic, both physically and mentally.
- A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
- A senior who receives help with the activities of daily living (ADLs), and the other four essential components of Interactive Caregiving, is more likely to live safely, happily and independently at home.