Companionship Through Expert Home Care in Fairfield, CA
Comfort Keepers caregivers strive to provide personalized attention and support to seniors
As a company, we believe that home care should be comprehensive and include all the non-medical care and services your loved one needs to truly stay independent and improve their quality of life. This means that in addition to providing a wide range of personal care services, we also offer companion care, allowing us to really take that next step in making sure your loved one is getting what they need to live on their own terms.
Our home care services, of course, include personal care. The services that fall under personal care include and are not limited to grooming, help with hygiene, mobility assistance, transferring and positioning, toileting and incontinence and help with nutrition. However, what really allows us to go above and beyond is companion care.
Many people, when they hear about companion care, think it revolves around the relationship your loved one and our caregiver will develop. Although that is a major part of it, and also home care in general, it is not where companion care stops.
Let's take a look at companion care services Comfort Keepers offers as part of our home care in Fairfield, CA:
- Conversation and Companionship: Your parents should feel like their caregivers are their companions. This will make it easier for them to trust the people that care for them. Our caregivers will spend time with your loved one. This will help them stay active and engaged, improving their overall health and quality of life.
- Meal Preparation: Our Interactive Caregiving brand of home care focuses heavily on nutrition and meal preparation. This is because a quality, well-balanced diet can, in addition to improving certain conditions, completely eliminate others. Our caregivers can work with your loved one on finding the right balance of meal preparation assistance that works for them.
- Laundry: Caregivers are available to do your loved one's laundry. This can entail both doing all the washing, folding, ironing and putting away of clothes at home, or at a Laundromat and bringing the clothes back to your loved one's residence.
- Other Light Housekeeping: Although our caregivers are not maids and the primary focus of their caregiving is focused on other activities, they can pick up some of the housekeeping at your loved one's house. This includes tasks like vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping, and cleaning bathrooms and kitchens.
- Medication Reminders: Helping your loved one stay on track with their prescription medication schedule is an important aspect of home care.
If you think your loved one could benefit from the holistic and compassionate benefits of companion care, please contact our office in Fairfield, CA, today. Our care coordinators will work to answer all of your questions to help you make the best care decision for your family!
Contact Us to Learn More!
Thank you for your message! We will be in contact with you soon.